My team has started using Atlassian OnDemand and love the service. In order to roll it out more widely at my company, though, I need to prove that the security stance is up to our standards. http://www.atlassian.com/hosted/security is helpful, but really, really high-level. Is there any way to get access to the Contegix SAS 70 report to get a sense of the security controls that are in place? Or anything else that dives into the security details?
The 'Contegix' link off that link above, I believe, is their full official security statement. I am going to get in contact with them and see if I can get you any further details.
Happy to help you with your hosting questions Dylan, and wrt Contegix SAS70. We work with Contegix alot.
There's a number of options in this area..
Ellen
ellen@appfusions.com
Outstanding, thanks Nik - if you can get more that would be great, but I hadn't followed all the links on the Hosted Security page. The info on http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ehosting/Contegix+Hosting was very valuable. I'll keep filling out the risk assessment form on my side and may revert back with a handful of very specific questions.
Ellen, thanks a million for the quick response, and for volunteering to help me out. I'll shoot you a quick email message!
Dylan,
Since you are already our customer, the best way for you to get in touch with Contegix about specifics of their SAS70 compliance is to raise a support ticket in http://support.atlassian.com
You may need to sign an NDA with Contegix.
Vitaly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.