I have several dashboards in Confluence, and each of these dashboards contain several gadgets from various 3rd party providers. I'm surprised to find that printing my masterpieces is less than optimal; I'm not getting anything approaching WYSIWYG. Rather, in place of the attractive, comprehensive graphics, I'm getting plain text, or nothing at all.
I must be missing something here; what I've gathered is the printing options are:
- Using the browser's Print option
- Exporting to Word and printing there
- Exporting to PDF and printing there
The closest I seem to be able to get is with the browser's print option. All the above result in less-than-desirable output... certainly not WYSIWYG.
Please tell me I'm missing something obvious. While I largely live without the need to print Confluence pages, there are times when it's important... and not being able to print what I see on the screen is simply unacceptable. Please enlighten me... and many thanks in advance!