Hi all!!
First of all let me say that I have seen similar questions but I have not seen the answer to mine if you find this topic please feel free to delete this question and direct me to the correct thread .
I would like to know if the groups created for the assigned group field can be linked with the groups that we have in the administration console.
Or if it is not possible to do so, we would like to know if the assignee can be limited based on the assignment group. The fact is that we have currently edited the assigned group context so that different group names appear in the dropdown for each portal thats fine, but, these group names are added manually, I mean, the custom field option is not linked to the existing group in the atlassian console. The goal is that we want the ticket only be assigned to users belonging to that group, is that possible?.
In summary we have the following:
assigned group that currently lists some groups or others depending on the proyect (manually edited in the context)
Assignee we would like it to load the list of users based on the Assigned group
Thanks in advance!!!