Good morning,
I am carrying out a test and I think I know the answer but I am very surprised by this operation.
The situation is the following:
- I create a filter, I set the columns inside the 'filter' frame.
- I share the filter with a user, and I give him editing permissions.
The user can see the filter, with the search and column settings made.
He can modify the search and save it, but when he change the column settings, the system does not apply any changes.
I have checked that the person with editing permissions modifies the columns within the column configuration section for the filter. Then press search (just in case).
I have also tried to change something in the query, add/remove a column, and then save, but nothing, it saves the changes made to the query, but the column selection keeps it.
Lastly, I see that by changing the owner of the filter, the new owner can modify the columns in addition to the query.
Also, the person with whom I share the filter is a site administrator, so I rule out additional permissions or something similar.
Sorry for so much explanation, but I'm surprised that a user with editing permissions on a filter shared with him can only edit the search query, but not the column configuration.
Can anyone confirm if this is so? Some alternative?
Thank you very much in advance and greetings