Hi
I would like to import a full object schema from a Jira insight on Server to a JSM Asset on cloud. I've found ways to import objects and I know it's possible to import object schema's into server but is this also possible for cloud?
Kind regards
Brandon
Hi Riley
I did do an export and got multiple csv files, I tried to import them but the linking is gone. Is there a way to import the full file including config?
Hi Brandon,
Did you manage to solve this issue? we are having a similar problem with creating Objects under the Schema Tree for Asset Management. We need to create hundreds of objects under the Tree and would like to do it with an import file if possible. Please let us know how this can be done.
Many Thanks,
Emmy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.