Currently the Story Points field is only showing when I am on the Issue View screen, but I need to add it to the Request Form screen so I can assign it a default value. However, when I search for the field, it is not available to add.
In your image there is the Story point estimate. Is that not what you want? I believe it is.
Thank you Jack. I had assumed that it was a different field since it had a different name. I appreciate it.
Please consider accepting answer if it worked for you.
So I tried the story points estimate field but it's not the same as story points. I'm still looking to try and figure out how to add the field called Story Points to the Request Form screen when creating a new request type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.