Is there any way in fixing this issue? We are in desperate need of help. Thank you!
@Allen Reyes ,
Is there settings correct for the e-mail address? The message mention it can't reach the e-mail address pull e-mails.
Would recommend to clickon learn more and double check the configuration.
Thanks,
Ben
@Allen Reyes -
In addition to what @Benjamin suggested, you should also contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance if access to backend system logs are required.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @BenjaminThanks for your reply.We did reconfigure the email and still shows the same error message.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-troubleshoot-issues-with-the-email-channel-973489501.htmlThank you.
Thanks, @Joseph Chung Yin
I just submitted a support request here: https://support.atlassian.com/requests/CA-2266375?src=emailIt's weird though, whenever I choose Technical inquiries, it does not give me the option to submit a support request so I choose Account-related thingy.Hoping I could get a response as soon as possible.Thanks again!
Are you the site admin for your org when accessing Atlassian Support? If not, you need to make sure that you work with your site admin team for technical support request.
Here is the reference on Atlassian Support offering - https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-offerings-193299636.html
Best, Joseph
Hi @Joseph Chung Yin
I'm not but I've talked to Fonzi and Andrew before and gave them access to check our Jira account.I'll request assistance if needed.Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.