I have a space in Confluence that uses the Create new from template macro to create a number of child pages. I used the same macro within these child pages (that is, embeded into the template) to create the next level of child pages using a different page template.
I can edit the settings of this first Create new from template macro where it is used on the parent page, however when I go to a specific child page where I want to change the macro settings to use a different template from all of the other children, I cannot edit the macro, or delete it and insert the macro again. I can edit the settings of two other macros on this page (that is, when selected and I choose 'edit' the settings come up in the sidebar) but when I choose 'edit' for the Create new from template macro nothing happens.
I have check with some other child pages at the same level, and I have the same problem.