Hi,
Is there a method of making a pie chart or any other form of visual to find out the total of checklists by their status? For example, how much is done or in progress, etc?
Thanks.
Hi @zahavit simhayev , welcome to the community.
I assume that you are using a checklist add-on is that correct? I don't believe that is going to be possible to achieve your goal. However, I would reach out to the vendor of the add-on and inquire to be sure.
Hi @Jack Brickey my name is Habib -
Hi @zahavit simhayev
you can create a filter to achieve this if not the whole project. See the steps here
Hi @Najm Polaris ,
Thanks for your answer! But actually, I am looking to get the same view for the Smart Checklist add-on. Do you know how I can achieve this?
Thanks, Zahavit.
Hi @habib rahman ,
Hi @Jack Brickey ,
Yes, that's correct. Thanks for your reply!
Thanks, Zahavit
Hi @zahavit simhayev !Our team has developed Recurring Checklists and Reports add-on that allows you to create and manage checklists for your tasks and projects as well as generate reports of the form submissions. You can see forms submissions and drafts in a table view, so you can easily see the status and details of your work.Hope this will help!
@zahavit simhayev ,
there is documentation here
Create the JQL using the documentation, then you can save the JQL and create the dashboard pie chart.
@zahavit simhayev hey!
Indeed, there is no in-built functionality in Smart Checklist to create any kind of charts.
At the moment, the best way would be to follow the path offered by colleagues above - through Jira Software.
For more support on Smart Checklist, be sure to reach out directly to our team at smartchecklist@railsware.com
Best,
Olena
@zahavit simhayev
One more thought!
As simple as it is, you can see the visual representation of Smart Checklist progress on the Progress bar above the checklist items:
I hope this helps!
Regards, Olena
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.