Hi!
I just started using the New Editor and love being able to expand the width of my pages however have found a key feature I use regularly no longer seems to be there.
I heavily use the Layouts option to design and organize the content on my pages. I was hoping that the New Editor provided an ability to not only move sections up and down like I had been able to do before but also allow easy swapping of content in different columns within the same section. Unfortunately I found that in addition to the desired functionality I'd hoped for not being there, the following functionality that used to be there is no longer available:
- Move all columns in a section Up or Down
- Create a section with one column
What is the roadmap for getting this functionality for the New Editor? Thank you for working to make the new editing experience as useful as possible. 
