Can I hide an any-to-itself transition in one status?
Hi @Phil Bustin
You can use conditions to it, but I believe they are available only via third party apps: https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWE/pages/68878455/Hide+transition
@David Fischer
Regards,
Fabian
using JMWE, you can add a Current Status Condition to the transition. You'll then select the source Status from which you want to hide the transition, and check the "Reverse condition" option at the bottom of the screen.
I could try a validator against an empty field or a regular expression validator against some field, in the transition. Only in that state would the field be empty, or would the regular expression (field) contain the value that prevents the transition from being visible.
JMWE is ?
Yes, you could do that too if you don't want to use plugins. But, validators would be after the fact. So it confuses people (i.e. why is it available and when I click it doesn't work).
Jira Misc Workflow Extenstions
Maybe I meant to say Condition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.