I want to have more visually helpful sidebar & organization of Pages in a Space.Settings -> Look and Feel -> *I do not see Sidebar (only header & footer, see pic below)
As per this articleConfigure the Sidebar | Confluence Data Center and Server 8.1 | Atlassian Documentation
I do not see Space Tools (assuming this is ref to older version?) What am I missing? Can Sidebar wiki markup be added back into Settings, or do I need to find another Theme or integrate a template? THANKS In Advance!
Hi @William B ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Linked article is for Data Center instances and is not valid for cloud.
Hope this clarifies your doubts,
Fabio
Got it. Thanks. What I am trying to achieve, as stated above, still remains.
Is it possible to edit the Sidebar in Cloud edition or via a different Theme or other means? Thank You!
@William B , currently you can go on Space Settings -> Manage space -> Edit Sidebar
Moreover, you can add shortcuts (through + button), edit space logo (In the Space details tab) and so on .
Hope this helps,
Hello,
Is it possible to add a wiki markup to the sidebar of the cloud version?
Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.