Hello!
I created a custom field type (Account Name) with 500+ values, and made it a global field so I could use it on my team-managed project.
Since my team-managed project's issue types are all specific to that project, they don't show up in the "Choose Applicable Issue Types" list in the Modify configuration scheme context page, so I selected "any issue type", see a screenshot below.

Everything works fine, I added the custom field to all my issue types in the project.
I then wanted to filter my issues by Account Name, and when I added this field, still, everything worked fine, you can see that it returns 2 tickets - #148 belonging to my project.
But if I try to apply the filter only to my project (instead of having project:all), a weird message pops up saying that my value is not valid in my current project or issue selection?

I've even tried to first select my project and only then filter by the Account Name but no matches show up...

I find this to be weird, if one of my tickets for my project shows up when I filter by account name, why won't it show up when I filter it again adding that it should belong to my project?
Thank you!