Hello everyone.
I've been testing the Roadmap function in our test Jira Cloud instance, and it worked the way I wanted instantly.
Afterwards I've been trying to recreate the roadmap in our production Jira for two days and I can't get any issues to show in my (empty) roadmap.
It's the same data set in both the test and production environment, but there is some differences. Let me outline the setups/environments here:
- Both is using the same project ( ACS ) and data
- It's not the same board. When we migrated from Jira Server (3-4 months ago) one of our boards called VT did not get migrated and had to be recreated once the migrated ended. In the test I made the roadmap on board DT and in production the board is called VT - but again, both boards come from the same project
- Both boards is kanban based
- Both roadmaps have the same 'Roadmap settings' and 'View settings'
Test environment setup:
Project: ACS
Boards: Backlog (agile board for sprints), DT (kanban)
Roadmap is created on DT board
Production environment setup:
Project: ACS
Boards: Backlog (agile board for sprints), DT (kanban) and VT (kanban)
Roadmap is created on VT board
And sprints are, in both test and production, created from the "backlog" board but used in all boards even though they are kanban.
Does anyone have any hints to why nothing is showing? Or what to debug or troubleshoot?
I don't really know what to share screenshots or more information about, cause I don't really have any clues at the moment..
Thanks in advance