found a certain user who is unable to receive notifications emails.Checked the user's personal notification settings but it is as per default.Checked the project notification settings but it is also as per default.Other users are receiving email from the project.
Hi @Jira Admin welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If other users are receiving emails from the project, this is likely due to personal notification settings for the affected user.
Would you have a screenshot of their personal notification settings by any chance?
Is the user's email address on the same domain as everyone else? (e.g: @yourcompany.net)
Is the user part of the same group or have the correct role(s)?
I would compare the affected user against a user that receives notifications correctly and see what is missing.
Hope this helps.
KR,
Ash
Hi Ash,It seems like this user is affected for all projects.I have attached the personal settings notification screenshot.Previously I have scout for another thread which shows emails being blocked for specific users. Not sure if that was the case.
Since you mentioned the user has this issue across all projects, it's likely something to do with their permissions/roles.
I would have a look at this thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Single-user-does-not-receive-notifications/qaq-p/1005051
Are they part of the same domain as other users?
Are you a project administrator, jira admin or site admin?
Do they receive regular emails (not jira related) to the email address for their user account?
Hi Ash,
Yes. she is the same domain as the other users and myself.I am the Jira admin. and she does receive regular emails from other sources.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.