Hi team,
We have a recurring issue multiple times per month where I must raise a ticket / comment on old tickets to have our emails taken off the suppression list. We have a number of users across a number of instances of jira and a number of projects that receive no emails at all. The team at Atlassian remove the emails from the suppression list and everything is resolved until the next occurance. Is this due to my domain being primarily registered on the free version of Jira?
Please remove my domain from the suppression list again and it would be most useful to provide steps on how this can be resolved, for a team of around 30 this happens an incredible amount of time in comparison to what I see on here. Our domain and emails are on a typical O365 set up so I really can't understand the frequency of these issues.
Domain: dialectcommunications.com
Regards,
Matthew