Include Page macro doesn't display image with "Preview unavailable" msgThe source page displays attached images noramlly.
After the weekend, the issue has fixed automatically. I don't know exactly why it happened.
Hi @김정철(TMW) and welcome to the community,
I've managed to replicate your issue, and the unavailable preview appeared when I moved the included page to another location/space.
In order to fix this, I just moved the included page to its final location, and added the images again. I refreshed the page which includes the other page, and all images are showing without no problem.
Thank you for your message. I attempted to resolve the issue by deleting and re-adding the images on the source page, however, the issue still persists. Additionally, the source page has not been relocated or moved to another space. (we are using only one space)
"I also tried to use the 'include page' macro on a new page to pull content from other pages that I never had tried, but it seems that the macro doesn't work with all pages.
If you are the only one with this problem, and your other colleagues doesn't have this problem, then try switching browsers. In other case, and since you are on a paid plan, raise a support request to Atlassian directly.
It was also happening with our Confluence pages. Fixes itself when we update the original page then breaks again
Hi everyone,there is a reported bug for the issue: [CONFCLOUD-77806] Page Include - Not loading images if the page is not reloaded - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.Vote and watch
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.