I have two issuetype (deliverable and project).If deliverable issue in done status then project issues also should move into done status.
Hi @Arati Vilas Gavade and welcome to the community,
You could achieve this in two different ways, but this depends on if you have 3rd party apps or not, as well as, the way these two issue type (issues actually) are connected (link type). E.g. you could use Jira automation as follows:
For the above rule to work, a transition for the Project issue type from Any status to Done should exist (e.g. global transition)
Hello,
Thanks for your support.
I understand using automation rule but i cannot perform any status to done transition can you please tell me the second option how we can proceed.
Hi Alex,
I am asking any another way to solve this issue without using automation rule.like using postfunction.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.