I used to be able to set the Security Level depending on the selected Issue Type using Post Functions. I have recently moved to the Cloud and I do not see that functionality. Is this not a feature in the cloud?
Hi @Adam LaCoste , Cloud only has a Set issue security level based on user's project role post function.
There is a Set issue security level depending on provided condition post function in Server/Data Center, but it's part of ScriptRunner.
Which post function did you use for this in Server/Data Center?
Hi Dave, thanks for responding. I used scriptrunner:
Looking at the Feature Parity of ScriptRunner between Server/Data Center and Cloud: Indeed, this post function is not available (yet) in Cloud.
Thanks Dave.
Yep, Atlassian have not yet enabled the functions that would allow Scriptrunner to set security levels.
But... you can do it with Automation. You could:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.