Dear Atlassian Team,
I have a kanban board project and one of the columns is marked as DONE. for the column and also all the issues inside the column
Looking for some support how they can be un-done
Appreciate your feedback.
Regards
Meinhardt
If you can´t move the issues from the DONE column to IN PROGRESS, or OPEN....
I think that you have to modify the WorkFlow to allow this transactions between Status.
If you Add this transaction an publish the WF, you will be able to move the issues from CLOSE to other status that you allow in your WF with the new transitions.
Hi @Meinhardt Lampe welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this a kanban board in a company-managed or team-managed project?
Dave - it is a team managed project. See below
JV - I am not trying to move is from column to another column
when my member is creating a child issue - automatically it gets a checked mark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.