Hello,
I created a Scrum board and added the columns/status however I do not see my backlog or all of the issues in the Active sprint.
Thank you.
Hi @lapacquah_bryant ,
Is this a company-managed or team-managed project?
Do you see any issues at all in the sprint?
Do you have any other boards or board filters?
Can you attach any screenshots to show your current board configuration?
Kind Regards,
Ash
Are all possible status (in the projects the board looks at) mapped into board columns?
disgard
Is this a company-managed or team-managed project? Compant-managed
Do you see any issues at all in the sprint? The issues are in backlog and Backlog is on Board as a column, however no issues show.
Do you have any other boards or board filters? this is a new project and this is the first board configured for this project.
In the above image you have the Status Backlog in the Unmapped Statuses section. You need to move that to one of the board columns.
Issues in a Status that is in the Unmapped Statuses section will not be displayed in either the Board nor the Backlog screen (if you have the Kanban Backlog screen enabled).
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill
I moved that to the unmapped column because none of the issues would display in the Backlog section. At first the issues would go to a sprint vs backlog.
I moved as you suggested however still no issues are associated with it nor does any issue show in Scrum board.
No I do not have Kanban Backlog screen enabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.