Hello all,
How can I enable the 'Pending reason' field to appear when transitioning to the 'Pending' status?
I enabled the field to appear on the issue, but I want it to appear in the 'Pending' transition screen.
I am using JSM Cloud.
Thank you!
Hi @Bianca BLAJAN,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You need to edit the screen associated with the transition to Pending and add the Pending field to that screen. You can see which screen it is if you click on the transition when editing the workflow, it should show you something like this:
You can also find which screen it is if you go to Settings > Issues > Screens:
Thank you very much, @Mikael Sandberg !
The screen name of the associated screen did not appear to me after clicking on 'Pending' in the workflow, but I added the 'Pending reason' field to all the screens with 'JIRA Service Desk Pending Reason screen' name and eventually it appeared.
Thanks again for answering in such a brief time!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.