Previously, (I assume) there was a cookie that remembered left sidebar open or closed on this page. That is no longer the case. Was this feature removed? Or, just a bug? Thanks in advance.
Hi @Nick Gentile and Christoph Kleinschmidt,
Thank you so much for reporting the issue. I am from Jira Navigation team. We had a closed look into the issue and could replicate the issue on our end.
We have created a ticket and prioritise to address the issue.
Thanks again for letting us know the issue. We will keep you posted.
Kind regards,
Tien
Hello everyone,
Atlassian Support created a bug for the topic. Here you can see the bug.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80957
Best regards
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. Until recently, the filter sidebar would remain hidden when switching pages or refreshing the page. Now the filter sidebar is always automatically expanded. Can this be changed or is it due to the browser used?
Safari Version 16.3
Does nobody really know why the function or cookie was removed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.