Hello,
I am trying to implement action-based script, that reacts on multiple actions in Jira. Whenever an action happens, webhook is fired with info to my app, where I do the rest of the action.
It works great for tickets (comments create/update, status update etc), however for work logs I have quite a problem.
Freshly created work logs are not accessible via API. At the same time, work logs which are there for some days are accessible without problem.
I could create my own "worklog" locally in my APP, however the data provided from webhook have Tempo Timesheet as the user.
How is this possible? Why work logs take so much time? How much time exactly? Is there a workaround?
Used API URL with baerer token... It works fine for this one for example. Higher number brings "worklog not found or you dont have access". Even though the work log was just created and I literally get the API URL to supposed worklog.
https://api.tempo.io/tempo-timesheets/4/worklogs/330013