Sometimes I am surprised by something happening to my team's tickets. someone move it, re prioritize it etc. How can I become a watcher to my teams ticket?
Hi @Idan Hod
You could add an automation rule for your project with the create issue trigger.
i hope this help!
Thanks @David A
I am looking for something a bit different. Someone changed assignee on a ticket I am not a watcher, or someone changed ranking (put above another ticket) in a board, someone commented, someone added a label or changed component.
I want to be able to become a watcher to anything dynamically assigned to my team.
It sounds like you will want to implement several automation rules with different triggers, e.g.:
Hello @Idan Hod ,
I think that we are talking about two concepts:
1. Become a Watcher of all Tickets.
For this, you have some options... yo can do an Automation that asign you in all creations of a Ticket Team or a Script With ScriptRunner.
2. Notifications of actions in Ticket
These Ones have to be enable in the "Notification Scheme" of the project, in this section you can add "Watchers" to receive alerts of comments, assignes, etc...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.