if I want to trigger the addition of a specific label to trigger the automation, is it possible to do that?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
You can do that using Automation Rules.
Use trigger When: Value changes for Labels.
and then check if Labels contains that specific label.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Hi
The rule will be triggered only when this label is present, or when the "label" field is updated. Simply, when creating a task, we always fill it.
In addition to @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ 's answer try to add Advanced compare condition: {{fieldChange.fromString}} does not contain YourLabel. That's the example:
This condition checks if the Labels field previously didn't contain a specific label.
Let me know if it helps. Thanks!
@Kseniia Trushnikova in the additional condition, should I specify the label on which I want the automation rule to work, or vice versa, all labels that we use except for it?
@Ivan Andrieiev, yes, specify the label on which you want the automation rule to work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.