Hey!
I´m trying eazyBI and I want to have access of certain tasks to display them. Does someone know how to do it?
Hi
I am Ilze from eazyBI support.
If you want to display tasks in the report row, select Issue dimension in the report rows, and use Search and bookmark option to find the needed task, and then select it for the report:
Or, if you want to display the list of issue keys in the report cell, you may create a measure (un Measures) using function Generate(): https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members/mdx-function-reference/generate
Look at the example in eazyBI community how to display the list of issue keys within a selected component: https://community.eazybi.com/t/generating-a-comma-separated-list-of-issues-for-a-component/10163
Feel free to contact us to support@eazybi.com for further assistance!
Ilze, eazyBI support
A system administrator can search all users, datauptime. see accounts that they own ... If you see that some user is regularly having problems with entering correct MDX .
Hey @Ilze Leite-Apine - eazyBI
Thanks for answering. In the picture below you can see my issue. How could it work? I´m don´t have knowledge in mdx thats why I can not solve it. Epic Name is displayed incolumn. How to do with Task?
Hi,
Thank you for the screenshot!
You may want to import the issue summary as a property (e.g. Issue Summary), and then you can display it in the report as a column for any issue type.
There is a thread where is described how to get the summary imported as a property, using JavaScript calculated custom field: https://community.eazybi.com/t/get-summary-value/4028/2
Best,
Ilze
Hey @Ilze Leite-Apine - eazyBI ,
Thanks. I have tried to follow the steps in this topic https://community.eazybi.com/t/sort-on-a-dimension/3771 but the JavaScirpt-Code did not work. Can you help me? Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.