We're setting up Jira Service Management. I've got some request types with new issue forms that work for us, so the portal on the web works well. We have a few field technicians who will need to raise and manage issues on the go, for which I was hoping they could use the Jira app.
First issue is it looks like the request forms don't carry over to the mobile app, it only uses the standard Jira create issue form, which is not ideal but I can live with.
Second issue is these field technicians will often get phone calls from customers about problems, and then they would need to log the issue in JSM. When you create an issue, you can only change the reporter to an existing customer. You can't type the email of a new customer, nor can you create a new customer as far as I can tell. You can invite users but this seems to invite them as fully fledged Atlassian account licensed users where I want to just create customers.
Have I missed anything? Any pointers about how to address this, or is this just the way it works?