Hello community!
I'm really hoping there are some experts here that can help me out because I am drowning and I can't figure out what to do. Our UI for JS and JSM don't align with any of the help documentation out there, and I am just lost.
Here's the setup:
We have Jira Software and Jira Service Management. Our Jira Software instance is bloomerang.atlassian.net, and then for Jira Service Management, we for some reason have 2 instances
- bloomerang.atlassian.net
-bloomdevops.atlassian.net
our Devops team is utilizing a JSM project in the bloomdevops.atlassian.net that we need to get onto the bloomerang.atlassian.net instance, but we don't seem to have the tools available to us to make that happen.
Then, as of today, I've discovered that our bloomerang.atlassian.net instance under JSM has completely gone missing (2nd image).
I'm trying to open up a support ticket with Jira support, but I can't find our SEN, even following the help docs they have to locate it.
I promise I'm not completely dumb, 😅, I've been using Jira for years now, but for whatever reason, none of this is aligning for me.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
