JIRA is reloading itself when i open a issue, create a new issue or close the issue.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you describe what you mean by "reloading itself"?
I know roughly how the web works. When I click on a link like "create issue", "show me an issue" or "transition an issue", it takes me to the view of the issue I've just created or amended, I expect that.
But there's no "reload". I don't click "refresh", Jira takes me to the results. Could you explain what is different to that?
Suppose i open the Jira Site and opened this ticket(See the img below). Right After opening this ticket whole screen reloaded itself (See the second and third img below). This happens everytime i open a new issue or when i am editing a issue or even creating a new issue. Kindly help me out on this issue.
What exactly are you clicking on?
Any Ticket. For Example ticket no PROCEX-175
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.