Dears - I'm trying to login and suddenly I see the below message! what should I do to get my account back ??
Hi @Mahmoud Haggag
There is a support ticket that you can access over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2259981
Please respond on that ticket so that our support team can process this request.
Thanks
Andy
Hi Mahmoud,
You need to open a support ticket with Atlassian. Choose the option for Billing.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Have you checked your email for more details?
Are you the admin for the site or a user?
It's possible that the site admin has deactivated your account.
Or as John said below, you can contact the Atlassian Support team as it could be billing related.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi @John Funk - I've already tried to approach The URL but it requests me to login.
once I login, It gives me the same message!
Please advise ..
Hi @Ash Yadav,I'm the subscription owner and not able to contact support .. check my response to @John Funk
Let me see if I can get someone from Atlassian to take a look.
Hi @John Funk .. I really appreciate it you have any updates on my issue
Hi @Andy Heinzer , I'm not able to reach the ticket. Whenever I navigate to it, it requests me to login. Once I login it redirects me to the "Account Inactive" page!
Please advise further ..
Sorry for the confusion, there should have been an email sent your address, it looks like you were able to reply to that. It appears that your account has been re-activated.
@Andy Heinzer
I am experiencing the same issue now, please help to reactivate my account.
I have replied to the email but still yet to get any response from Atlassian.
i have created a question here. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Account-Deactivated-suddenly/qaq-p/2337231#M134538
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.