Hello,
I want to create an app that changes this detail a bit - is this even possible somehow?
Hi josef.sirucka@papirfly.com , you have not provided much detail here, so it's hard to say definitively. However, you absolutely can create an app using the published APIs to update any issue's details.
I want to create Jira APP that will change that detail.
First, I would like to insert my "Badge" in that issue detail, e.g. under the issue title.
On the other side, I cannot provide more details as my question is straightforward - is this even possible?
If yes, then I would like to know - which component should I use or which module should I use in atlassian-connect.json?
Is this more clear? I need to go step-by-step
No, repeating the question with hardly any more detail does not help us.
What's a "badge"? Is it an issue field? If it is, then you can already customise the fields shown in backlogs (unless it's a certain type of project).
OK, in more detail.
I have an API backend which I call: e.g., https://mydomain.com/api/getProductInfo?issueKey=ISSUEKEY-1
This endpoint will return additional information from our systems.
Now I want to show this information in the backlog card.
I am familiar with such a configuration that I can add it by native feature via a custom field, but not in this case.
So I need to create an application that will put the information from the API response into the backlog detail
In an ideal case as, a badge like this:
I don't want to use any built-in features of Jira; I just need to know if and possibly how to create an application for this custom feature.
Thanks for helping to be more descriptive
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.