Hello,
I am working with two teams in a project, a kanban team (operation) team and a scrum team (with 2 week sprints). Before, the both of the teams were scrum teams and had sprints. We have used a roadmap until now but unfortunately the kanban teams epics and issues are not shown in the roadmap anymore, since the roadmap places out the issues based on sprints. Can I somehow make the kanban teams issues showable in the roadmap so that we can see when the issue has ben done?
One more question, now since we have one kanban team and one scrum team, we have two different boards and also two different backlogs. We are not happy with that since we want all the issues in one backlog but two different boards, how can I fix this?
Is it possible to create on master backlog with everything visible in one backlog? We want a good overview.