Hi everyone,
We have upgraded Jira Service Management version to 5.4.3. In Group Picker, there are too many groups and when someone change the page number or try to go to next page, it's not working.
How can I solve it? Thanks in advance.
It can't load them all. Try putting a couple of letters in, which will narrow down the list to one that can be loaded.
Hi Nic, thank you for your answer but you get me wrong. When I click page 2, It doesn't redirect me to page 2 and doesn't show up page 2. Every single user is facing same problem.
Repeating the problem does not show that you have tried what I wrote.
Please re-read my answer and try what I suggested.
First, I've tried your solution. That was very useless and didn't work obviously. Tought that you get me wrong. Also, you can't tell too many people to put a couple of letters in, and if the result is more then 1 page, put more letters in until it load them all.
We have the same problem with Service Management 5.0. Nic's answer unfortunately is not helpful and does not address the problem correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.