I have created a rule to get the value in "Spend hour/month" field by dividing the value entered in "spend hour/year" field, automation is running fine as it is visible in Audit log but in the result field it shows none.
@John Funk hey john can you please help me with this.
Hi Ayush - Sure! Can you share the details of the Edit Issue Fields step? Specifically showing the formula that you used.
Here is the edit issue details:
I suspect it doesn't like your field name because of the slash. I would use the custom field ID instead. So that part would look like: {{issue.customfield_18563.divide
where 18563 is the ID of the custom field. You can find that by going to:
settings > issues > custom fields
search for the custom field, the click the 3 dots menu and select Contexts and Default value.
The ID will be in the URL address.
Hey, I have used it as per your suggestion and still its the same, audit log shows success but I can see any value in that field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.