I would like to download a list of pages for a specific space. Can you tell me how to do this? Can you tell me how to do this?
Hi @Mariko Kawahara
Welcome to the community 🙂
I believe it would be easier if you write a script
Python wrapper easily allows us to automate this
Here's the reference https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/confluence.html
First get the page id of all the pages you want to download and then export the pages
Let me know in case of further queries
Thanks,
Pramodh
Hi @Mariko Kawahara ,
Besides the method mentioned by @Pramodh M , Insert the page tree macro gives you another option.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-page-tree-macro/
hi, @Pramodh M thank you for the solution. I don't have a skillset to do this, so I will try another method. Anyway, your quick response helped me a lot!
hi @Ollie Guan thank you for your idea. I tried "inserting page tree macro" but I could not get the list of pages. I am now getting to understand that there is no option to be able to download a list of pages just by "clicking a download button."
I want to manage confluence pages by page title for document organization. It would be great if I could download a list of page titles.
Expand all and copy the list to excel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.