Hi there all. I have a bit of an issue as admin. I have multiple sites under my org but on my Admin page I can see only the settings of the first site I've created. How can I swap between them or have like a dropdown on the left hand side?
Thanks a lot.
Hello @Admin-Robert Tanase
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Can you provide a screen image or more details about how you go to the page you're viewing? There are a variety of pages available at https://admin.atlassian.com and it is not clear which one you're viewing.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
So in the first image I can see only the products to a site I've been invited to. And on the second image is showing only the admin page of the first site, and don't have any options to swap between them.
Being able to access a product from the start.atlassian.com page does not mean that you are admin for that product. What you see on your Start page is all the Atlassian Cloud hosted products to which you have access. You may not be an admin for those products, and they may not be part of your Organization.
In the second image you are seeing the products for Sites that were created in your Organization.
That suggests that the Confluence product, at least, is not a site that was created under your Organization.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.