Can I add a section or tab to a Jira software issue view? So far, I haven't found an answer, except in JSM (can't use that). I thought I actually did this many months ago, but I can't find that work.
Hello @Phil Bustin
For a Company Managed project you can add a Tab to a Screen.
The option is not available yet for Team Managed projects.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18422
Thank you. Near as I can tell, that's only for a transition screen; that is to say, there's no way to assign a screen to a status.
If there is no way to add a tab or section to a default status screen, is there a way to add a dozen or so fields to the More tab?
The screens I pointed out above can be used for the Create/Edit/View Screens for issues (when compiled into Screen Schemes) or can be used associated with status transitions in workflows.
I'm not sure what you mean by the "default status screen". Can you provide a screen image?
I'm only going by experience. When editing a workflow, I can assign a screen to a transition, but not a status. I have no experience compiling a screen into a screen scheme. Also, in the Sandbox, I've inherited existing schemes and configurations, and I'm leery of changing anything that might affect other entities.
At any rate, if I can create a screen with sections or tabs, without affecting global settings, I will. I just don't know quite how or where.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.