Hi Team,
Need your help to do a bulk update to close multiple stories - Bulk updating stories status to "Complete". There were around 50 stories which I need to change the status as "Complete". Please let me know how to do it. In fact I've wrote a query to pull all those stories and when I'm doing a bulk upload I don't see an option to "Change Status" of all those Issues. Please advise.
Thanks,
Sanjeev
Hello @Sanjeev Ch
From the Bulk Change wizard you need to select the Transition Issues operation.
After selecting that and clicking Next, the screen for step 3 Operation Details will give you a list of Statuses to choose from.
Thanks a ton @Trudy P Claspill for addressing my issue with screenshot. You're Awesome. Appreciate your quick repsponse. Thanks a lot again, you've saved my time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.