I'm assuming this is setup from Jira vs OpsGenie but just want to be sure. I would consider myself more of a novice in Jira but moderate admin skills with OpsGenie.
Hi @Robin Moore welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I would recommend having a read of this article as it describes escalation policies quite well and may be what you're after
This is a general guideline on how I would approach it, please note the steps may slightly vary for your setup and environment.
There you go! Now whenever a Sev-1/2 incident is created in Jira, the webhook will send a notification to your Opsgenie group pager. (In theory of course , as mentioned these steps may differ slightly depending on your environment).
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Thanks I will start here!
Best of luck, let me know if you need anymore help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.