Hello, everyone 👋
Trying to create automation for a project.I need it to automatically go to epic after creating a task.How can I set this up? Attached is a screenshot.+ can't figure out why I can't add observers for the auto-task. How can I solve this issue? (SQL - don't understand).Screenshot attached.
Hi @Nikita
That error message is telling you the rule trigger (i.e., Scheduled) does not supply any issues for the action you want to take (i.e., Add Watchers).
The fix for that is to add a branch to access the newly created issue:
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Thanks a million 🙏Can you help me with my second problem?
@Bill Sheboy I mean, I need it to automatically go to epic after creating a task.
What do you mean by "go to epic"?
For example, do you mean assign the new Task to an Epic as a child issue? If so, how do you know which epic you want?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.