Hi Community!
I need help in creating a specific report which I detail below:
I need to add from 2 different projects, the total amount of issues which are being worked on by one person of the team.
There are a couple of difficulties as in the two projects issues are kind of different. This is what I need to add:
From Project A
Defects per Reporter
+
From Project B
Sub-task per Assignee
My end goal is to get a Table Report which shows all the names of the team members (which can be Assignees or Reporters dimension based on the Project) with their exact number of tickets (the sum stated on top)
In this case in Project A people in the team appear in the tickets as Reporters and in Project B the same people can appear as Assignees.
I am really struggling on how to approach this. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!!