Hi,
I have trouble in creating different reporting gadgets and/or dashboards for our project.
To be more specific, first I would like to know which are the common reporting gadgets to create for the management and what inputs are required for them.
Second I would like to have a gadget showing how many tasks are completed by each member for a given period. In this report I would like to somehow appraise the complexity of the task, for example, John completed five 5-day tasks per week and Manuel completed 20 15-minute and 10 half-day tasks per week, and so on.
Also, I think that it would be great to have a dashboard configurable so that everyone could see their open; done, and in progress issues for the given period, and the CTO or the project lead could see all the issues; the time spent on them, etc.
For all kinds of gadgets, I need to know which fields in the issue screens I have to turn into required.
Thank you so much in advance.