Hi, I was told that I had been given admin rights in Jira, but when I'm trying to open admin.atlassian.com, it doesn't show my organisation - it asks me to create a new one.
Could someone help me and say what could be the reason? Probably I need some other rights?
Thank you!
Hi @Elizaveta Sitnikova ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
In order to be able to access and manage site, you should be an Org Admin and not just a Jira Admin. Please take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/give-users-admin-permissions/#Improved-user-management-experience
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Elizaveta Sitnikova , welcome to the community and thanks for your question.
In the cloud, permissions are organised a bit differently in the sense that you can be a product admin for different products in your organisation, so you can be a Jira product admin, without being an organisation admin.
It sounds as though you have been given Jira product admin rights but not made an org admin. Please ask another org admin to amend your user, in the directory like this, to give you an organization role.
Then, you should be able to have this view and permission level, at the level of organization.
I hope this helps you, but if it doesn't please give us your feedback and myself or someone else will try to help you.
Cheers
Hi @Elizaveta Sitnikova
It sounds as though you may have Jira Administration, though I think you need, if you want to login to admin.atlassian.com, site admin rights.
What are your admin requirements? Do you need to admin Jira, e.g. admin just Jira, or the entire site, e.g. user access to the site, billing, etc.?
Danny
Hi @Danny Thank you for your answer!
Actually I need to track data storage in Jifa - to check how much space Jira's data takes. And probably it would be good to explore a data pipeline option.
@Valerie Knapp thank you for your answer, I'll check it!
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ thank you for your answer, I'll check it!
you're welcome @Elizaveta Sitnikova
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.