I am trying to set up a Jira Service Management portal for external customers. This will be configured so that anyone can access the portal.
I would like to be able to filter issues by the customer organization, ideally by using the reporter's email domain. The goal is to achieve things like creating queues based on organisation, SLAs based on organisation, reports based on organisation, and so on.
I tried using the automation to set the issue's organization based on the reporter's email domain, this does tag each issue with the customer's organization but it also has the side effect of sharing all issues with everyone else in that organization. We do not want sharing for a variety of reasons, unless the user deliberately chooses to share an issue.
Any suggestion on the best way to achieve finding issues by the customer organization without sharing issues with everyone in the organization?