Hi,
I'm looking to send a weekly email where I look through a set of Jira projects and query their child tickets. Then based on which child tickets are closed or missing a target end date field, send an email (w/ formatting if possible?) to the assignees that match this query. Is there any documentation on how I can best do this? cc: @swilson as I think I saw you answer a question in this same relm.
If you can get your Query into a saved JQL filter, you can set a subscription to email you at whatever interval makes the most sense to you.
Check out these links:
if you need help refining the JQL, reply with some more specifics and I’m sure we can help get it written.
Kris
hi @Kristopher Perez thanks for sharing!Is there a way to format the content of the email? We want to automate these emails to send to leadership and they need more context than a list of issues.
hi @Kristopher Perez wanted to bump this. Do you or anyone else in the community know if we can format that outgoing email?
If you are looking for a more customized solution you can using Automation for Jora instead.
Could you give me some example text of what you would want the email to say and where the variable substitutions would be.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.