I've been asked the possibity of creating issues from the portal and from inside Jira. When the ticket was created from the portal in the workflow there is an approval step in one status and the field was approver groups, in the request type I've added the groups values to the approver groups hidden field and that was working.
In the request types I have a form, so I've created the custom fields to link them to the ones that are in the form.
When I create a ticket from Jira clicking on the create button I've tested with the option "Use the request type fields" on and off and the approver groups seems to be empty.
I've created a context to the field and add it default value and didn´t work either. Currently it has 3 contexts.
I don't know what else to do. Should I create another custom field to replace approver groups?