Is there a way to share Advanced Roadmap Plans with Non-JIRA users in a "view only" mode? We would like to share this view with our Management team, but do not want them to have to go "through" JIRA to do so...
Hi @Len Bergman ,
you could use the Export to provide a screenshot.
Hi @Jack Brickey Thanks for answer. I don't think you can export Plans. At least I wasn't able to find that feature. That said, I was hoping to find an option so that the Non-JIRA users could view real time without me having to export and post someplace
Hey @Len Bergman ,
There really isn't a way to do what you are asking. Advanced Roadmap Plans and their various export options are only viewable to licensed Jira users who have access to the Plan(s).
The closest you can get is to license the Management Team, ensure they have access to the plan, and then use one of the Share Options, either with a directly link or by posting it to a Confluence Page (make sure to use the right Share option). Those links are Read-Only and can display with the up to date information as the plans change.
Thanks @Kristopher Perez . I was looking at the Confluence page share. Do you know if there is a way to give people "ready only" access to confluence without being a user?
Not to get what you want.
You could make a specific space available via the anonymous access permission,, but then you are opening up data leaking possibilities. And even if you did this, it wouldn’t solve for needing to be a licensed Jira user to see the roadmap.
If visibility is important to management, they’re going to need to pay for the licenses.
Kris
Thanks @Kristopher Perez
That's what I was thinking, but was hoping for a "work around".
~Len
I was referring to exporting the roadmap view. That is the limit of options OOTB.
Maybe if you could detail what data this team is looking for there could be other options. I wonder about exporting to Excel for example?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.