Tempo Grace Period dialog has "Grace Hours" and also start and end dates. How do these work, exactly?
At what time do the grace hours start? As of the configured closing time of the period? Or as of the "Date from" value set in this dialog? Or are the hours configured here ignored when the dates are populated? Or do the dates refer to time periods for the timesheets and the Grace Hours are separate?
Example: Joe Smith asked me today (3/13/2023) to give him more time to enter his hours worked for the week ending 3/4/2023. That timesheet normally closed on 3/8/2023. If I configure a grace period for Joe and enter some numerical value in the Grace Hours field, when does that extension begin and end? If I enter 2 hours, does it mean he now has two hours to complete his entries? Or do I need to enter a value that extends the time from when the timecard was closed (5 days x 24 hours + some more hours)?
Thanks!