None of the videos are viewable for the course Jira Fundamentals:
https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1083901
How to reproduce:
Hi Daniyal,
Welcome to Atlassian community
Try to use some other browser(Microsoft edge, firefox) Sometimes this issue will occur on Chrome.
Hi @Daniyal A_ Syed,
Unfortunately, I don't see the same problem as you - everything works fine for me and the course is running. You can't close the previous tab.
It is possible that you have a problem with your web browser (I use Google Chrome) or you are behind a VPN where some content may be blocked.
Pavel
Thank you for replying.After your reply, I tried opening the link in Microsoft Edge as well as the Chrome window connected to my personal Gmail account. And it worked on both of them!There may be some issue in the Chrome window connected to my company's account.
Thank you for replying.After @Pavel Junek 's reply, I tried opening the link in Microsoft Edge as well as the Chrome window connected to my personal Gmail account. And it worked on both of them!There may be some issue in the Chrome window connected to my company's account.
Hi,I am facing the same issue, I tried Safari and Chrome. Multiple logouts and logins. Still, it throws a blank page. Not able to go through the fundamentals course. Can someone help me out?
Try Microsoft Edge.Also, it worked on my Chrome when I opened the browser that's connected to my personal Gmail account rather than my company email account.Unsure why it worked, but try this approach as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.